Thai Peanut Chicken
If you like my Thai Curry Chicken Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce, then you will like this as well! Use whatever veggies you like…peppers and snap peas would be good. Serve over rice.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or more as needed
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and add broccoli and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender, and chicken is cooked through. If the sauce is getting too thick, thin with chicken broth as needed.
- Put into a serving bowl and top with chopped peanuts.