These steak bites are always a crowd pleaser! Sometimes I’ll make this as an entree and serve over rice. You don’t HAVE to use filet, but I highly recommend it.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 pounds filet mignon cubed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 green onions chopped
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in a shallow dish to make the marinade. Add meat, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Pour the marinade into a medium saucepan, and place over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Place meat in a large skillet over medium high heat, and cook meat until done. This can be done in batches to not crowd the skillet.
- Add cooked meat, green onions, and wine to the boiling marinade. Transfer the entire contents of the saucepan to a large bowl, and serve hot.