Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken
This is so easy to make and has a lot of flavor. Great for busy weekday dinners!
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle spice mixture on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth, and reduce for 2 minutes.
- Add lime juice and cook 5 minutes more, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.