You can either make this Greek dish on skewers, or if you’re lazy (or don’t have a grill) do what I did. Put the ingredients in a baking dish and roast at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Make sure you serve it with my Tzatziki!
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into 1" pieces
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, oregano, and garlic; add pork, onions, and green peppers, and stir to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Thread pork, peppers, and onions onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grate. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning skewers frequently for even cooking.