Slow Cooker Cranberry Roast
I know it sounds weird to put cranberry sauce with a roast, but once it’s done cooking it is so good. And it couldn’t be easier!
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 16 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Place onion soup mix in the bottom of a slow cooker. Place roast in the slow cooker, and top with cranberry sauce.
- Cover, and cook 8 hours on low.
- Remove roast, and set aside. Set slow cooker to High. Whisk together butter and flour, and slowly mix into the liquid remaining in the slow cooker to create a thick gravy. Serve with the roast.