Sheetpan Sausage & Vegetables
This recipe is so easy and so delicious! Feel free to substitute any vegetables you have on hand. You can also use any flavor of sausage you like.
- 1 sweet potato cut into wedges
- 1 potato cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts halved
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- kosher salt & freshly ground pepper
- 8 precooked Italian sausage
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the vegetables to the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, sage, salt and pepper and toss. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take pan out of the oven, flip the vegetables, and add the sausages.
- Bake until the sausages are hot and the vegetables are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.