Jalapeno Popper Dip
I made this for a party once and it was the first appetizer gone! Serve with toasted sliced baguettes, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces canned chopped green chiles drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapenos drained
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into an oven-proof dish. Combine parmesan cheese and panko and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.