Homemade Irish Cream
I know you can just go and buy a bottle at the store, but why not make some at home! Funnel it into pretty bottles and refrigerate for up to 2 months!
- 1/2 cup Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container or glass bottle with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Shake well before using.