This is the perfect side dish to go with my Steak Milanese.
- 1/2 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons parmesan shredded
- salt to taste
- Cook linguine according to package directions in a large pot of boiling salted water; drain.
- Heat oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in a saucepan over medium-high while pasta cooks. Cook until garlic begins to sizzle, about 1 minute, then toss linguine with garlic oil, Parmesan, and salt.