Fat Burning Overnight Oats
Thanks to my daughter Sydney for this recipe. I don’t really like oatmeal, but this is more like yogurt with some oatmeal in it. The recipe says it is one serving, but I took two days to eat it all.
- 6 ounces plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh fruit of your choice
- Shake all ingredients except the fruit in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Mason jars are ideal.
- Refrigerate overnight. These will last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Add fresh fruit and enjoy!