Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is very addicting! You can serve it with celery, carrots, crackers, or my favorite, Frito Scoops.
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked & shredded
- 3/4 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cream cheese and ranch dressing, then spread evenly on the bottom of an 8"x11" baking dish.
- Combine the chicken and Frank's Red Hot, then layer on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over, then bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted.